Chris Schach, M.D., received his undergraduate degree at Indiana University, and went on to attend medical school at UAMS, Little Rock. He also served his dermatology residency at UAMS. Dr. Schach joined Ozark Dermatology Clinic in 2001.
Dr. Schach resides in Fayetteville with his wife, Elisabeth, and their four children. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, basketball, hiking, biking, and running.
- Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Arkansas Dermatological Society