Kevin St. Clair was born and raised in Texas, and received his undergraduate degree in chemistry and biology from Houston Baptist University in 1983. He subsequently attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, graduating in 1987. Internship and residency in dermatology were completed in 1991 at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals in Galveston Texas. Kevin was in private practice in Fort Smith Arkansas until 1998. He and his family relocated to Fayetteville and opened Ozark Dermatology Clinic in 2000.
Kevin and his wife Diana have three grown sons. Physical fitness, World War II history, and backpacking are among outside interests.
- Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Arkansas Dermatological Society