With our telemedicine appointments, patients can get the skin care they need - virtually.
Many skin conditions can be diagnosed, and treatment prescribed through telemedicine appointments. This can be a great option for patients until they can be seen at one of our offices for follow-up care.
With a telemedicine appointment, you will be able to meet with your provider through video conferencing from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. It’s similar to the face to face video apps most of us are already using on our smartphones to stay in touch with family and friends. And because it’s made specifically for online medical appointments and people of all ages, it is easy and secure:
- No download required – You won’t need to download any software or an app. You also do not need to create an account. A medical assistant will call you prior to your appointment to get all of your necessary information.
- It’s easy, just click on the link we send you – We will send you a link to access your telemedicine appointment at your scheduled time. All you need to do is click on the link from your mobile phone or computer and click to enable your camera and microphone and you will be video conferencing with your provider.
- It’s private and secure – Your appointment is private, and your information is not stored or shared. Your appointment is HIPAA compliant and secure.
- No copays or deductibles - *Copays and deductibles waived subject to Insurance.
- It’s covered by many health insurance plans – Aetna, Allwell, Ambetter, BlueCross BlueShields, Centene, Medicare, Medicaid, QualChoice and United Healthcare.
How it works
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call 479-443-5100 let the receptionist know you would like to make a telemedicine appointment. We will ask you for an email address and a mobile phone number so we can send you a link to access your appointment.
- CLICK THE LINK PROVIDED
At your scheduled appointment time, simply click on the link provided to you through your email or text message. Use Firefox or Chrome for your web browser. Allow your browser to access your microphone and camera. A check in box will appear for you to enter your name. Your provider will be alerted that you are ready for the appointment.
- YOUR PROVIDER WILL START THE CALL WHEN THEY ARE READY