Dr. Brown received his undergraduate degree from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville before attending medical school at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock. After medical school he completed an emergency medicine residency at UAMS and practiced as an emergency room physician at St. Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Arkansas for eight years.
In 2007, he was accepted into the dermatology training program at Louisiana State University, completing that residency in 2010. He lives in Bentonville with his wife, Melissa, and their two children, Sam and Mary, and practices at both the Bentonville and Siloam Springs Ozark Dermatology locations. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, playing golf and table tennis, and playing piano and trumpet.
- Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Arkansas Dermatological Society