Robert Stevens, PA-C graduated from the Air Force Physician Assistant program in 1992 and later completed a Masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska, College of Medicine in 1999. After retiring from the Air Force in 2001, Mr. Stevens relocated to NWA and joined Ginger Dermatology. The two clinics merged in 2007.
Robert and his wife Karen have five grown children and eight grandchildren. Interests include spending time with his extended family, running and cycling and cheering on the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arkansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Air Force Society of Physician Assistants